Sunday, May 23, 2010

More Pictures from the Sunday Gathering and a sneak peek of Quilt Show items



As promised, I have some more close up pictures of the crazy blocks from last Sunday............













These are close ups taken of Gaila's block. 


We had a show and tell when the two Judy's brought their projects.  These two gals get so much done and everything they do is great!


You just have to see this one in real life to appreciate it.  Great job Judy (she is going to let me take it to the Wichita, Kansas quilt show  'Common Threads 2010')  Thank you Judy.  I will be vending there on
June 25-27, 2010.  Think I counted 58 vendors.





It's hard to tell, but the baskets are woven strips of wool.


Judy is ready for her borders.....can't wait to see that!

Really been working hard to get ready for the quilt show and a couple gals have been hard a work making samples for me.  Take a look at Dewees' geranium pillow................it's gorgeous !!!!

How about this one?  It is really cool!



Anyway, I best get back to work............
Til later,
Carolyn

1 comment: