Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Gathering for the Kansas Crazy Woolies

The Kansas Crazy Woolies met for the first time Sunday afternoon .  I was so impressed on how much they got done without going crazy!
Dewees and Liza reading the book to make sure what they are doing.....simple???


Becky.............think I got it!


"Is this what I want to do" says Fern


Sharon, looks like you have a great start.


Carol, you go girl! Take note of the T-shirt!


Nancy and Sharon are still picking out wool???


I think Ashley is calling Pam for help!!!


Pam finally got there and guess what.....she knows what she is doing.


I'm done with the first step.....Dewees 


Lookin' good ,Linda


Oh, Liza, what a good start.

1 comment:

  1. What fun to see all of your "crazy" starts...as I said in the book...."Now the fun begins"...Have a great time adding things you love,stitching, and making them your own....Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete